Thursday 20 October 2011

New soaps!!

I know I am not going to get "The Best Blogger" award this year :) To be honest, I've been just focused on my full-time job - Mommyhood :)) and enjoying it too much!

I've been doing small batches of soaps and shampoos, but I am happy to announce that 7 Elements is now officially back! Last week we managed to do some lovely silky shampoo (by "silky" I mean with real silk!), body butters and new amazing soaps!!

Here is my personal favorite as I had lots of fun planing and making it.

It fragranced with natural essential oils - two types of mint - spearmint and peppermint, eucalyptus and lemongrass and packed with oceanic salt. This type of soap is called the SPA soap as salt is well-known for its beauty properties and helps to smooth the skin.

This raw beauty deserves a proper photo-session, for now I just wanted to share a little "preview".


Another newbie - Oatmeal, Milk and Honey

Look at this antcent beauty secret_recipe_soap :)) We used organic honey, organic oats and goats milk powder to create it - only good things for the skin! I also love the notes of bitter almond in it's scent.


Now... the hard part is... to wait!! Both soaps are curing right now, and I just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment