Saturday 30 October 2010

Scale of home-made products

Scale of home-made beauty products can be relatively small... Each product is carefully formulated (and it usually takes several formulas to reach that ideal one) and tested (no animal testing here at 7 Elements of course!). Every ingredient is selected to meet the needs of various skin types and personal tastes, measured and mixed (with lots of positive thoughts to it). And small batches help ensuring that all the natural raw materials and end products are fresh.


Pitcher filled with "Starlight" liquid, ready to pour! Mmmm, I can still feel the smell! 



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You're actually making it all yourself - that's terrific! You're a great inspiration for many, I'm certain of it. Again, good luck and I'd love to have the smell cross over the net! I'm your fan!
    PS. You gotta share the story behind the name as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minni :)) Just saw your message... Thank you so much for your sweet words and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Szymon told me about your business I was amazed! That's great and it inspired me too. Wish you good luck!

    ReplyDelete